Crash analysis is essentially a functional test of your application that makes sure that Maestro flow can be executed end-to-end without any app crashes or failed assertions.
- View screen recording as Maestro navigates through the app
- View Maestro command status output
- View logs collected during the flow
- Detect crashes and analyse stack traces
- Reduce the flakiness of your tests. Mobile.dev takes care to automatically re-run flows on a different device whenever flakiness is suspected.
Crash analysis is automatically enabled for every Maestro Flow that you submit.
The outcome of a flow is essentially a boolean - it either succeeded or not. In either scenario, you will see a screen recording as well as the logs that you app produced during the run. In case if application has crashed during the flow execution, you will also see the crash report.